SeniorAge Area Agency on Aging


Property Tax Rebates

Do you qualify for Missouri Property Tax Credit (MO-PTC) or Renters Rebate?

Free help is available to complete these forms.



Include ALL income:

  • Social Security or SSI
  • Bank interest
  • Pensions
  • Wages

You or your spouse must be at least 65 or 100% disabled (if under 65) and a resident of Missouri the entire 2022 calendar year.



• SINGLE – Gross income less than $27,200
• MARRIED – Gross income less than $29,200



• Single $30,000 or less  
• Married filing combined:  $34,000 or less



You Can Make a Difference—Donate Today!